Monday 20 January 2014

“My favorite guesthouse in India”

I came to stay at Shiva Garden after two people had randomly recommended it to me, independently of one another, and am so happy i did!!! The ten or so days i spent were some of my happiest travelling days ever. The communal area is great, and for once truly communal, and i met an abundance of truly wonderful people there that i m still in touch with, and so, so happy about. I really liked the dorms, they feel very spacious and wonderfully open, even though i moved to a room in the end, for conveniences sake. The owners are wonderfully sweet and caring, and the whole place has a uniquely happy, lovely, sociable feel to it. I d be happy to recommend it to anyone but the most die hard conventional luxury freaks and i m hoping to find myself back there at some point in the future. Jayan, Sonia, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful experience!!!

Stayed January 2013

Trip Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment