Monday 20 January 2014

“Just Like Heaven...”

Writing a review about Shiva Garden is like writing a review of the Sistine Chapel. How could I ever do it justice? After 11 months on the road, this remains my very favorite guest house. I stumbled on it by luck and made friendships with people who I traveled with, met up with, and am still in touch with. It is run by wonderful people who make you feel at home immediately. From the moment I arrived to a smile and chai from Jayan, tired from my journey, to jam sessions on the pillows, to our own little South India Holi, to parting farewells. There are rooms to suit every budget and I splurged a bit for one of the rooms in the building where the kitchen is. Quite a lovely room! I have recommended this place to other travelers and when I return to India, Shiva Garden will be one of the reasons I do.

Stayed November 2012

Trip Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment