Monday 20 January 2014

“Home in India”

I came to Siva Garden after a friends recommendation and felt totally at home for the first time in my 4 month stay in India. (which included changing accommodation every 3 days so by this point i had been resident jn ALOT of guesthouses) Owner Jayan and the staff immediately made me feel welcome and comfortable. It offers excellent value for both accommodation and food/drinks. Set back from the main hub of Varkala yet still minutes from the beach, the atmosphere is peaceful and relaxed as well as offering you the opportunity to be a social butterfly should you wish thanks to it's communal garden complete with hammocks and swing. For me Siva Garden offered the perfect place to relax, read and meet new friends (cheesy but true) and lead me to extend my stay from 5 days to 2 weeks simply because I didn't want to leave!!

Stayed November 2012

Trip Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment