Tuesday 21 January 2014

“Can't wait to come back” * THank you Louise!!!

After a long week of work I arrived at Shiva Garden on Friday night. I was actually planing to come the weekend before, but couldn't make it and it was no problem at all to just postpone my booking. I also spontaneously brought 3 friends along and that also was easy going. They even picked us up from the train station for free and when I entered Shiva Garden's door I felt like walking into paradise. Everything is so green, there heaps of hammocks, a giant swing and a big chill area to just stay and not leave ever again =) everybody was sooo nice and welcoming and I met so many cool backpackers. So it's a perfect place to get in touch. I stayed at the dorm up on the roof, with the sky as a blanket and beautiful Sonia's yoga class to wake up to. If you want something simple, but creative and with a wonderful spirit to it...Shiva Garden is your place! I will definitely have it as my treat after my working weeks =)

Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends

Trip Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment