Tuesday 21 January 2014

“An easy place to stay and a hard place to leave”

I stumbled upon Shiva Garden 3 years ago and planned on staying for a couple of days. I ended up staying for a month and even then had a hard time leaving. Jayan the owner and the rest of the staff make you feel at home and take care of your every need. I am back for a second time and after a month still cant bring myself to leave. I have met so many amazing people here and the food is the best in the whole town. There are beautiful private rooms, dorms, apartments, tents and i have the luck of being able to stay in one of the 2 tree houses, which i would highly recommend. I have been travelling all over the world and Shiva gardens is one of my favorite places to stay anywhere on the planet. Enjoy your stay here and say hi to Jayan and the gang for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment