Tuesday 21 January 2014

“A very special place” * Thank you Sally!

I was recommended to stay at Shiva Garden by a friend and I was not disappointed. I had a lovely airy room, a cute balcony and thoughtful finishing touches such as candles, incense and seashells in the bathroom. It was clean, well presented and suited my needs perfectly. There is a swimming pool at the hotel next door that you can pay a small fee to use. 
It is 5 min walk to the cliff and beaches, and a torch is advisable in the evenings as the way is not always well lit. 

I enjoyed enormous bowls of fresh fruit salad in the peaceful garden and took yoga lessons with Sonya every day. I was the most relaxed I've felt on my travels so far. I changed my travel plans in order to stay longer at Shiva Garden because 3 days just wasn't enough. This place has a wonderful feel about it and I look forward to coming back.

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Trip Advisor


No comments:

Post a Comment