Monday 20 January 2014

“A home away from home”

I was so lucky to have been lead to Shiva Garden. I spent one week here very happily. I learned yoga from the owner on a beautiful deck in the treetops on property. She also offered one to one life coaching which was very helpful to my on my path. As I was taking flute lessons from a local artist, Venu the guests got the pleasure of hearing his divine melodies as well. The guests seam to enjoy the community atmosphere and there was often a good conversation happening in the backyard hut where one could also order good traditional Kerala food and western food as well. There was one long term resident from England who was writing a book here as well as tourists passing through. Shiva Garden was a cozy and peaceful, clean and friendly home away from home. Thank you for the memorable visit!

Stayed June 2013, travelled solo

Trip Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment